Freitag, 15. Februar 2013

Catch me if you can

As you know - Raputin is currently working on his hunting-skills. To help him I set up a little test today. I placed his favorite toy (bird imitation) on the sofaback right above his head when he was sleeping on the sofa. Then I waited and watched the show... ;-)

Wie schon berichtet möchte Rasputin seine Jagdfähigkeiten trainieren. Um ihm dabei zu helfen, habe ich heute einen kleinen Test mit ihm gemacht. Ich habe sein Lieblingsspielzeug (Federbommel) auf der Sofalehne über seinen Kopf plaziert während er am Sofa geschlafen hat. Dann habe ich gewartet und mir die Show angesehen ;-)

ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ (dreaming) *jumping around in the backyard, chasing snwoflakes,... digging in the snow... running around... seeing a yellow-blue bird...* ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ *wait: a YELLOW-BLUE BIRD!!! - must wake up and get prepared - must wake up NOW!*
(suddenly fully awake) *Accutally there is a bird! And he has not noticed me - how convenient... easy now old boy... get prepared - slooooooly - no hasty moves... I will get you!*
 (jumping up and grapping the "bird"): *GOT YOU! I will ead you alive you little "x<=%$§>" - Yippie Kay Yay!*
("bird" falls of the sofa) *oh no! he escaped! Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You yellow-blue bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen